Bus 475 quiz 10 | Science homework help
June 5th, 2020
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- What percentage of AT&T’s procurement spending went to minority, women, and disabled veteran-owned businesses in 2011?
- Which of the following sectors receives the largest percentage of corporate cash and in-kind contributions?
- Which company paid its employees to volunteer in their communities two days a week after a tsunami in Japan disrupted operations at its U.S. facilities?
- Foreign-owned corporations use foundations:
- Which company donates 5 percent of its branches or stores’ total sales revenue to a worthy local nonprofit organization three days a year?
- Another term for corporate giving is corporate:
- The term civic engagement describes:
- Which company provided one million free vouchers for its online technology skills courses and certification exams during 2009?
- Habitat for Humanity is considered a:
- Which region received the most U.S. international charitable contributions in 2011?
- According to a Harvard Business Review study, which of the following is not an area in which corporate contributions are most likely to enhance a company’s competitiveness?
- As communications improve and people around the world are able to witness the horrors of natural disasters, terrorism, and war, international relief efforts by corporations are becoming:
- Which of the following non-profit, locally funded and controlled organizations offer housing rehabilitation and financial services to neighborhood residents?
- The share of all giving made up by in-kind contributions of products and services has been:
- What company gives all of its earnings to charity?
- The Ad Council’s inaugural campaign slogan was:
- The International Public Relations Association was founded in:
- According to comScore, a provider of digital intelligence, in December 2008 the total number of individuals, aged 15 and older, who accessed the Internet from their home or work computers was:
- A significant business disruption that stimulates extensive news media and social networking coverage is called a(n):
- Who warned, “Advertisements contain the only truth to be relied on in a newspaper?”
- In 2011 Facebook and Time Warner joined forces to create this program against bullying
- In a 1998 FTC report to Congress, how many websites did the government agency find collected personal consumer information?
- The agency created in 1934 and charged with regulating interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite, and cable is called:
- The “WE AGREE” campaign was an image advertisement about what?
- Scenario-based press releases, key discussion points, and procedures to activate the organization’s website are all part of which step in an effective crisis management plan?
- A critical function of the public relations manager is:
- Crises are:
- In 1889, the first public relations department was created by:
- A 2011 Pew Research Center and Knight Foundation report confirmed that this medium remained the major source of weather, traffic and breaking news for consumers?
- Global businesses that have extended their public relations strategies globally should:
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
BUS 475 Quiz 1
BUS 475 Quiz 2
BUS 475 Quiz 3
BUS 475 Quiz 4
BUS 475 Quiz 5
BUS 475 Quiz 6
BUS 475 Quiz 7
BUS 475 Quiz 8
BUS 475 Quiz 9
BUS 475 Quiz 10