Budget and Narrative Funding and Implementation Plan
For this assignment, you will develop a budget that aligns to the organization objectives of your proposed program.
1. First, create a line-item budget for one fiscal year with expenditures and revenues. You may use this Sample Line-Item Grant Budget to follow the template structure.
2. Then, write a budget narrative that explains the budget decision process related to the budget revenue/income and expenses. This narrative funding plan must be at least 2 pages. Be sure to explain the “how” and/or “why” a line item helps to meet the program deliverables. You may use the budget narrative example below to support the structure of your narrative.
Office of the State Superintendent of Education. (2017). Budget narrative/justification example. https://osse.dc.gov/publication/budget-narrativejustification-example
Your paper should include a budget that is at least a page in length and a budget narrative that is at least 2 pages, not including the title and reference pages, and should include the following elements:
• Title Page: Provide your name, assignment title, course and section number, and date.
• Body: Include an introductory and a concluding paragraph. Answer all the questions, reflecting appropriate personal and professional insights.
o The assignment must be written in Standard English and demonstrate superior organization, including a highly developed viewpoint and purpose that is clearly established and sustained. The communication of your thoughts must be highly ordered, logical, and unified, displaying exceptional content, organization, style, and mechanics (including the use of correct grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure).
o Your responses should reflect professional writing standards, using proper tone and language. The writing and writing style should be correct and accurate, and reflect knowledge of program development and administration.
• Reference Page: Sources listed in APA format.
o Include a minimum of two sources to support your responses and conclusions. One can be your text. The other should be from a peer-reviewed journal with DOI numbers and not more than five (5) years.
• Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced and left-aligned.
• Use standard 1″ margins on all sides.
• Use current APA 7 formatting and citation style.
This assignment assesses the following Course Outcome:
Develop a budget for a human services program.
Please read the following chapter in the text:
• Chapter 12: “Budgeting for Financial Control, Management, and Planning”
In Chapter 12 of the text, you will review the principal purposes of budgeting. You will also learn about the major models of budgeting and be introduced to major budgeting systems.
Additionally, please review the resources below:
Fiscal Management Associates. (n.d.). Resources. https://fmaonline.net/nonprofit-financial-management/financialresources/
Nonprofitworks. (2018). Budget basics. https://www.nonprofitworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Budget_Basics.pdf
Nonprofitworks. (2018). Budget planner. https://www.nonprofitworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Budget_Planner.pdf
Nonprofitworks. (2018). Sample revenue projection.https://www.nonprofitworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Sample-Revenue_Projection.pdf
For more information on Budget and Narrative Funding read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.