Assignment and discussion | Information Systems homework help
Assignment: Background Checks
Private and public organization and higher education enterprise is required to established policies and procedures delineating standards for logical and physical access to facility and infrastructure, relative to key demographic factors such as conducting criminal background checks, as permitted by law, as part of pre-employment screening practices for current and future employees.
- Most new employees are very apprehensive about screening and background checks (BC) prior to issuing official letter of appointment. BC is established by law and human resources unit (HR) has been added to your department.
- What standard will you include in the current policy and procedures to alleviate new employees’ apprehension relative to background checks?
- As my collogues from the first school of thought asserted, security lighting is fulfilling its purpose by making private and public facilities less hazardous, less likely to become a target for theft and vandalism, multi-family residential sites and safe dwellings locale for local residence. Altogether, private and public organizations are disposed to vandalism, loss of data, fire, flood and natural disaster, unnoticed.
- The second school of thought, the one I subscribe to, urge private and public organizations to retain an experienced professional security lighting designer in the process.
- It is worth indicating that with and without experienced professional security lighting designer, perpetrators still have upper hands to infiltrate the facility.
Provide comprehensive chronicles on advantages of retaining experienced professional security lighting designer in physical security lighting operation.