Apply: decision-making career path plan | PHL320 Critical Thinking And Decision Making In Business | University of Phoenix
For this assignment, you will discover critical thinking is an important part of problem-solving, decision-making, and everyday life—personally and professionally.
Review the “Infographics” Lynda.com® video.
Write a minimum 350 word summary of your current career path or your desired career.
Include the following:
- Describe a specific career goal or pathway that you would like to pursue.
- Create a career plan in which you explain the decision-making steps required to achieve your goal.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your plan.
Create a decision-making process infographic for your plan in an appropriate format. This can be done using Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Microsoft® Publisher®, Microsoft® Word, or sites like Easel.ly®, Visual.ly, and PiktoChart®, or any other infographic software. In your infographic, you must show the steps of your Decision Making Process. Either post as a separate document along with your paper, or embed it into your paper. If you use a ppt. slide, do not submit a “slide show”, just one slide showing your steps.
- Label your career path or your desired career.
- Identify the stages of the decision-making process that will help you achieve your goal.
For help with these programs, check out their websites or conduct an internet search.
For other infographic software, search the internet with keywords like “free tools to create your own infographic.”
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.