Note: Anyone taking the lecture can prefer this option (Yes, the previous grading policy has changed!). As you know, 1st option is participating in online lectures actively and answering questions anytime your name is picked from the list.
“RSA (Rivest–Shamir–Adleman) is a public-key cryptosystem that is widely used for secure data transmission. In a public-key cryptosystem, the encryption key is public and distinct from the decryption key, which is kept secret (private). An RSA user creates and publishes a public key based on two large prime numbers, along with an auxiliary value. The prime numbers are kept secret. Messages can be encrypted by anyone, via the public key, but can only be decoded by someone who knows the prime numbers.” For more please visit: RSA (cryptosystem) – Wikipedia
1. Find a working RSA implementation source code that can work with arbitrarily large integers, which means integers can have 1000 or more decimal digits. An open-source code that you can use is given here:
GitHub – abdallahelattar/RSA-and-Big-Numbers-Implementation: RSA Encryption and Decryption using Public and Private keys including other operations. (This code works in Visual Studio (C++ empty project), but there is no clear explanation of functions used. Some large primes having more than 100 digits are provided in the Rea_Me file.)
2. Run the code and in a video, explain how the core algorithms in RSA are coded.
a. Explain general RSA algorithm
b. Explain primality test algorithm
c. Explain modular exponentiation algorithm
Use Free screen recorder, video editor for Windows & macOS (atomisystems.com) for video recording. The recording must show your face in the corner.
3. Find an alternative for the modular exponentiation algorithm. You can start from here: iscturkeyHaticeKübraGüner.pdf Code it as an alternative function. Compare the original algorithm in your original code with this one, based on running time in seconds, for numbers having more than 150 decimal digits. In your video explain your alternative algorithm. Give complexities for both algorithms and give running time results.
1. Source Code
2. Link for downloading the video (Video must be 30 minutes, at least. It must show your face. Otherwise your submission will not be valid.)
3. Report. For more information on Algorithm check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.