9-2 final project: submission: technical evaluation of an operating | operating systems | Southern New Hampshire University
Please Combine all the milestones and make into one full paper ,
PLEASE READ THE FULL RUBRIC AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS IN THE RUBRIC.
Final Submission: Technical Evaluation of an Operating System In Module Nine, you will consider the questions below and make revisions to the document you submitted for Milestone Three. With your Milestone Three document in front of you, consider the following and make revisions as necessary:
- a) Have you incorporated all of the feedback and suggestions you received from your instructor?
- b) Does your submission address all of the critical elements outlined above?
- c) Does the operating system you selected match the specific requirements your organization identified?
- d) Do you have title and references pages?
- e) Is your submission at least 15 pages of content not including title and reference pages?
- f) Have you supported each of your positions with a credible source?
- g) Have you properly cited your sources and made proper attribution for any copyrighted graphics or photos?
- h) Does your submission make a clearly stated recommendation for an operating system?
- Your final submission should be a polished artifact containing all of the critical elements of the final project. It should reflect the incorporation of feedback gained throughout the course. T