1. Look through recent magazines and newspapers and identify one leader who seems to illustrate the ‘‘leader-as-hero’’ mindset and one who seems more typical of the humble Level 5 leader described in the text. Describe their differing characteristics. Which was easier to find?
2. What do you consider your own strengths and weaknesses for leadership? Discuss your answer with another student.
3. Of the elements in the leadership definition as illustrated in Exhibit1.1, which is the easiest for you? Which is hardest? Explain.
4. How might the paradigm shift from competition to collaboration make the job of a leader more difficult? Could it also make the leader’s job easier? Discuss.
5. Describe the best leader you have known. How did this leader acquire his or her capability?
6. Why do you think there are so few people who succeed at both management and leader- ship? Is it reasonable to believe someone can be good at both? Discuss.
7. Discuss some recent events and societal changes that might have contributed to a shift ‘‘from hero to humble.’’ Do you agree or disagree that humility is important for good leadership?
8. ‘‘Leadership is more concerned with people than is management.” Do you agree? Discuss.
9. What personal capacities should a person develop to be a good leader versus those developed to be a good manager?
10. Why is leadership considered both an art and a science?
Answers to each textbook discussion questions should be at least 4-5 sentences in strength. Use the textbook to support each answer include citations. Must use at least 1 source. If the course is found outside of the book then you must include a work sided page. Provide justification for all questions.For more information on Business Management read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outline_of_business_management
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.