DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY AND INDUSTRY
Suggestions for writing this section
1. The following sections are where you elaborate and explain the information provided in the Executive Summary. Be sure to cover in more depth everything you raise in the Executive Summary.
2. Accuracy and realism are important here.
Do you know how your company and your product/services are perceived relative to competitors? Describe the areas that are rock solid and those that are shaky.
3. Write this section of the business plan first. Use it to remind yourself of where you’ve done well and what didn’t work.
Your initial draft should be thorough, with no detail left unmentioned.
Once you’ve written this, then review and edit.
4. Emphasize the accomplishment of significant objectives.
You want the business to be attractive but not “too good to be true.”
5. Don’t forget it is also important to reveal any key negatives, problems, or failures.
Every investor knows there is a downside.
Be honest about yours. It will build trust.
It shows a realistic approach to doing business.
6. It is very important that this section shows how your company is different from others.
It is also critical that you demonstrate to your investors that you have substantial evidence to support your claims.
7. If you provide a service, be certain your reader understands what that service is and how it is used by your customers.
8. Be succinct. The industry portion provides a background for later portions of the plan.
Clarify market attractiveness.
Describe key success factors.
Leave elaboration for later.
Resources needed to write this section
1. A history of your company including why and how you started. Note key events.
Show key events and dates.
Consider putting it into the chart form.
2. Your charter, tax papers, or incorporation papers that show the legal form you’ve chosen.
3. Have a product specification sheet or FAB (features, advantages, benefits) sheet on the product/service.
4. Be able to state your competitive advantage in a paragraph or less. If you can do it in a sentence, that’s even better. See pages 66-68.
5. A list of your objectives, preferably in quantified terms.
6. A list of key success factors, such as price, quality, durability, dependability, technology, etc.
Be sure to identify key factors as they pertain to your product/service. A generic list is a warning flag to investors.
7. An assessment of your intangible assets.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.