Rubric is attached
Case Study E Disorders of Nutritional Status
Mr. Olsen presents to the clinic today reporting joint pain and “just feeling run down.” He reports a lack of energy and just wants to sit and do nothing. Significant findings from the initial assessment include a blood pressure of 184/92, height of 5 feet 5 inches, and a weight of 284 pounds.
1. Weight that is higher than what is considered as a healthy weight for a given height is described as overweight or obese. Body mass index(BMI) is used as a screening tool for overweight or obese patients. What is Mr. Olsen’s BMI? How was this calculated?
2. Obesity is frequently subdivided into categories. List and discuss the classes.
3. Obesity is a complex health issue resulting from a combination of causes and individual factors such as behavior and genetics. Discuss the individual risk factors associated with obesity.
4. Obesity is a medical problem that increases your risk of other diseases and health problems. What other health issues is Mr. Olsen at risk for developing?
5. What are some treatment options?
6. What would you teach Mr. Olsen?
Each case study requires two peer-reviewed, scholarly articles written within the past five years. The references put be in the text and on the reference list. Each of the six questions must have a minimum of three sentences (at least five for the maximum points) and a supporting source. APA format will be graded. Must post the submission in the reply box as attachments will not be accepted and will result in an automatic zero. The answers must be in paragraph format, not bulleted or numbered (p. 24 of the syllabus).
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.