• A think piece is an article meant to be thought-provoking/to initiate conversation
• It aggregates research from multiple sources
• It analyzes/discusses a cultural concept, usually via pop culture
• It often uses personal narrative or takes a more personal approach
A think piece is similar to an ARP in that it collects research and argues claims. However, it is not academic writing. It does not need to be as rigorously structured, nor does it need to conform to academic standards.
Often a think piece begins with a question or an experience: “What are we laughing at when we watch [TV Show]?” or “How [TV Show] Changed My Life.”
The writer then seeks out current research––much like in the SSI––and enters the existent conversation.
These need not be academic sources––often these are magazine articles, or other comparable articles that are discussing cultural concepts.
Now I want YOU to explore this style of writing, using the skills you’ve learned in the ARP and the information you’ve amassed throughout the class.
Here are some basic guidelines:
• Your article should be 400-600 words. It is important for you to be concise and thoughtful in your word choice. I do not want to see filler in here.
• Your article should have a clear question or experience which it explores. I do not want to be confused about what idea you are exploring.
• Your article should quote 3 secondary sources. These quotes should be short and useful, much like in the SSI.
• You may work with more than one primary source. You do not need to analyze these like we did in the PSA, but you should be specific (for example, what about [TV Show] made you think of [X]?)
• You should create an interesting title and find an accompanying image
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.