In this report you are required to complete a consumer research proposal and conduct qualitative and quantitative research to assess consumer attitudes to a specific commercial issue in the fashion retail industry. Your topic will be situated within one of the following areas of interest, which you will formatively sign off with your Tutor in week 3.
Topic that I chose: Researching consumer attitudes: investigating Ethical and Sustainable concepts for retail.
The report will allow you to study a consumer demographic that is of interest to you and will evidence your ability to academically and commercially identify the aims and objective of a piece of individual research, supported by a robust literature review and evaluation of secondary data. The research methodology proposal will show your understanding and application of an appropriate research strategy and analysis methods within an ethical framework. You will design, conduct and analyse a small quantitative and qualitative study. To conclude the report you should include an evaluation of data from the study, recommend improvements and identify the limitations of the study approach.
Indicative structure and approximate word count:
1. A topic defined by means of a working title or research question.
2. An Abstract – not included in the word count.
3. List of contents and tables – not included in the word count.
4. Rationale and context for the research (300 words) i. Presentation of the current environment or future trends that justify the proposal of the research topic.
5. Literature review (700 words) i. Identification of the conceptual framework that underpins the research topic.
ii. Critical evaluation of key texts and studies that define, explore and evaluate what is currently known about the topic as defined within the contextual framework.
6. Aims and objectives for the research (200 words) i. Identification of the ‘knowledge or research gap’ and opportunity – aim.
ii. The objectives that relate clearly to the single aim.
7. Proposed research methodology (500 words) i. Statement of top-line research philosophy.
ii. Ethical considerations.
iii. Research design including quantitative survey and any qualitative ‘discussion guide’ or interviewtemplate.
iv. Sample proposal.
v. Method of data analysis.
8. Findings of secondary and primary research (including statistical analysis as appropriate). (800 words)
9. Conclusion and limitations (500 words).
10.Reference list – not included in the word count.
11.Bibliography – not included in the word count
Appendix: (not included in the word count)
• Questionnaire raw data.
• Transcription, coding and analysis for qualitative research.
• SPSS statistical analysis data.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.