Assignment 3: Vice President of Operations, Part 3
Use the same scenario from Assignment 1, present the following findings to your Chief Executive Officer.
No copying and pasting of previous work done for someone else, original work only.
Create a presentation in a common format (PowerPoint or a similar program) with a minimum of twenty (20) slides and corresponding speaker notes in which you:
1. Determine which statistical technique you will employ to measure the quality characteristics of your organization. Provide examples to support the rationale.
2. Analyze the current facility location, and then use the three-step procedure to determine a new location.
3. Analyze the key concepts related to capacity planning and facility location for the new location.
4. Examine the current work system design, and determine your organization’s selected feasibility in the job design (i.e., technical, economic, behavioral). Assess key elements of the rationale in the work design competitive advantage.
5. Using the method analysis described in the textbook, defend the new change implementation process and the rationale for the change of method.
6. Develop a diagram showing network planning techniques, in which you use the program evaluation and review technique (PERT) and the critical path method (CPM).
7. Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
The assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
· Include corresponding speaker notes for each slide included in the presentation.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Apply descriptive statistics to measure quality characteristics.
· Analyze the key concepts related to capacity planning and facility location.
· Examine the key elements of work system design, the project life cycle, and project management.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in operations management.
· Write clearly and concisely about operations management using proper writing mechanics.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.