Assignment 2: Human Resources Policies and Procedures
Due Week 7
Continuing with the scenario from Assignment 1, imagine that you have been hired as the Manager of Human Resources for the acute care hospital. Your first task is to create a set of policies and procedures to ensure that the organization’s HRM processes are aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives. You are also responsible for completing a hiring plan, training plan, compensation and benefits plan, and a performance appraisal.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. 1. Examine a significant way that the Joint Commission has influenced the basic functions of HRM and predict the likely impact of the policies and procedures at the your acute hospital. Provide support for your rationale.
2. 2. Analyze the importance of collaboration between HR and department managers when filling open positions, indicating the most likely impact on the hiring process.
3. 3. Create a detailed outline of a training program for managers. The outline should include, at a minimum, interviewing techniques that both help managers identify the best candidate for the job and meet the requirements of appropriate employment laws and regulations.
4. 4. Determine the most significant factor that should be considered in order to develop a compensation and benefit plan that is fair, competitive, and aligned with the organization’s strategic objectives, indicating the direct impact of each factor on the elements.
5. 5. Recommend a performance appraisal method that you believe would be the most effective for the organization and support the reasons for your decision. Provide support for your recommendation.
6. 6. Create a strategy to effectively manage both performance- and behavioral-based employee problems, which will lead to the desired behavior result.
7. 7. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Develop the key components of an employment agreement.
• Examine the influence of the Joint Commission on the development of job descriptions and performance management programs.
• Develop an effective interview and selection process that meets the requirements of employment laws and regulations.
• Propose ways that job performance and training can be integrated.
• Analyze the objectives and methods of an effective performance appraisal process.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services human resource management.
• Analyze the challenges that confront health care employers in providing competitive compensation and benefit programs.
• Write clearly and concisely about health services human resource management using proper writing mechanics.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.