Final paper | Business & Finance homework help
July 30th, 2020
The ten to fifteen page paper should integrate readings, class discussions, field research, and literature review into proposed solution. It may include explanation and examples from previous experiences as well as implications for future applications.
This paper will focus on GUN CONTROL. In this project, you will examine a specific political or social issue. You will:
- Develop a public policy to address the issue. Or you may propose a change or update to an existing public policy.
- In all cases, the focus should be on in the development of a public policy, to include utilizing all aspects of the public policy lifecycle.
- Consider use of field assessments, literature searches, personal knowledge/experience, and community records to source content.
Use the attachment for reference on the approved topic of GUN CONTROL. The paper must be submitted to your instructor no later than the last day of class.
Writing the Capstone Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be ten to fifteen double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources,
- Must document all sources in APA style,
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style