This essay explores the persuasive mode, one of the more common kinds of writing you’ll experience throughout your college and professional career. Your goal is to persuade your audience to consider your position on a controversial, two-sided subject.
This five paragraph persuasive essay (introduction, 3 body paragraphs and a conclusion) is made up of the following:
· A clear persuasive thesis statement in the first paragraph after the topic is introduced and the importance of the issue is clear to the reader
· Logical transitions between the into, the body, and the conclusion
· Body paragraphs that support the persuasive thesis with evidence as well as address the opposing viewpoints
· A conclusion that wraps up all the information presented in the body
Utilize your pre-writing and outlining strategies from week two to help you organize and plan your essay. It is not required to have research and source material for this essay, though it can greatly help support your argument. Using sources shows how your ideas build upon the ideas of previous writers and why your claims merit consideration — because they are supported by credible experts in their field. If you do use source material from the EBSCO library, please give credit to the author with in-text citations and a references page using APA formatting.
The rough draft of your essay should contain the following basic features:
· A well-defined issue that is controversial by nature
· A clear thesis statement that demonstrates the position you will be taking throughout the essay
· A counter argument with at least one credible source defending the opposing viewpoint
· A refutation to or compromise with the counter argument
In addition to the above, the rough draft of your essay should be:
· From 500 to 700 words in length, typed in Times New Roman, 12pt. font, double-spaced, with one inch margins
· Written primarily in third person
· Edited for spelling, mechanical, grammatical, and typing errors
Please note: you will have the opportunity to revise and perfect this essay, but you should do your best to make this draft as complete as possible so you can receive more relevant feedback from your instructor.
In addition submitting this assignment in the drop box, you need to submit it to the Week 7 discussion forum for peer review next week.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.