- Hello Hi I need this questions answer :
- HWK 1
Good morning dear students please answer the following 5 questions as part of your Homework 1
- Define the following Medical terms: medial, lateral, proximal, distal and homeostasis.
- Name the proteins of the sarcomere muscle contraction function and one characteristic of each.
- On what 7 characteristics the muscle name depends, and name 2 examples for each.
- Name the function odf the Skeletal system and parts of the long bones.
- Definition of: Muscle tone, Hypertrophy, Hypotrophy and Atrophy.
- Please Submit your homework Before due date.
- HWK 2
Good Morning dear Students
Here is the second homework.
1. Number the functions of the Circulatory System.
2. Describe the Cardiac Cycle. (General Circulation and Pulmonary Circulation).
3. Describe the Conduction System of the Heart.
4. Name each of the main coronary arteries.
5. Define the following terms: Bradycardia, Tachycardia, Sinus Rhythm, Arrhythmia, Blood Pressure, Heart Rate.
- EXTRA CREDIT
Good Morning Dear students
This is Extra Credit
1. Describe functions of the Respiratory System.
2. Name each part of the Respiratory System and their function.
3. Define the following Terminology: Eupnea, Apnea, Orthopnea, Dyspnea, Tachypnea, Bradypnea, Respiration, Hypoxia, Acidosis, Alkalosis, Pneumonia, Athelectasis, Asthma, Pneumothorax, Hydrothorax, Hemothorax and Pyothorax, Hypercapnia, Hypocapnia, Respiratory Rate.
- Thank You