The discussion paper must be at least three pages in length (double-spaced, 12-inch Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins). I do expect your paper to be at least this length. Do not write less than this amount or use bigger margins or fonts. There is no need for a header. Your name is the only thing that should be at the top of your paper. You are certainly welcome to write more than two pages.
I also want to emphasize that this is NOT a research paper. You should not use outside resources or attempt to do research to write this paper. Simply read the assigned readings, reflect on the questions below, and write a paper that responds to those questions.
In class today, we discussed Boatright’s article “Conflict of Interest” (p. 255-258 in the textbook).
For the discussion paper assignment, please also read the case study “Timing Mutual Funds” (p. 271-272 in the textbook). Then write a paper that addresses the following questions:
1) Who are “market timers” or “late traders”?
2) Do these participants create an actual or potential conflict of interest for mutual fund companies? Why or why not?
3) If a conflict of interest (actual or potential) is created, who is harmed by it and how is that party harmed?
4) Does this conflict of interest rise to the level of being morally wrong, or is the practice of allowing “market timers” or “late traders” permissible? Why is this wrong, or why is it permissible?
5) Which moral theory, Utilitarianism or Deontology (or both), justifies your judgment about what is wrong or permissible in this case? How does it (or do they) justify it?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.