· TOPIC: Chapter 7 Microsoft Windows Security Profile and Audit Tools
· State the topic you are attempting to cover
· State the issues involved
· State why we should be concerned with resolving whatever issues are involved
· State how answering the issues will help us
· State the implications and consequences of dealing with or resolving the issues involved
REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE (2 sources minimal, at least 1 needs to be peer-reviewed)
Identify who has tried to answer the question before by doing the following:
· Summarize how each of the sources presents and deals with the subject
· Explain how each source presents and deals with its findings or results
· Explain the relevancy of each source to your topic
· State what you learned from each of your sources
· State in what way(s) each source contributes to answering your issues
· State your answer to your issue
· State how and elaborate on how, explain how, illustrate how each of the sources you previously reviewed help you answer your issue
· State what questions about your topic you still have that your sources may not have answered
· Indicate how each of the sources have contributed to your conclusions (and clearly, accurately, correctly document those sources within your text)
· State the implications of your conclusions
· State what might be the possible consequences of your conclusions
· State the significance these implications and consequences might have in the information technology / information security realm
· On a separate page, include a section labeled References which provides the full publication information for all the sources you used in your paper
· You should have a MINIMUM of three (2) sources for your paper, at least 1 source needs to be peer-reviewed
· Not meeting this minimum requirement of three (2) sources will lead to a lower evaluation of your paper for each missing source
· Use APA format for documenting your sources
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.