Analyze Trends in Your Client’s (TJX) Industry (NAIC Code: Primary: 448140)
• Identify the key organization processes. Use Porter’s value chain model to guide your analysis. Draw a diagram of your organization’s value chain. Identify the key processes used. Where does your organization add value as a way of gaining a competitive edge? Only include those processes that are critical to gaining a competitive edge.
Understanding your client organization’s industry is essential to making useful strategy recommendations to Gustavo.
You should appreciate that whatever happens in the industry will influence your client.
Who are the competitors?
Is it easy to start a business in this industry?
Are there significant entry barriers?
What are the dominant characteristics and current trends in your client’s industry?
Discuss industry size in terms of the number of companies, total employment, capital investment, major customers, and annual revenues. What are the driving forces of change in the industry, (e.g., innovation, technology, and buyer preferences and lifestyles)? State how organizations compete within the industry and identify the critical success factors in this industry.
Complete your industry analysis by reviewing and applying Porter’s five forces model to your analysis. Tailor the Porter model to the industry and integrate the complete figure of the model within the narrative of the Project 3 report. What is the competitive structure of the industry? Describe the following:
• entry barriers—How difficult is it to enter this industry? Are there several players competing for profitability? Are there significant threats of new entrants?
• intensity of rivalry—Identify your client organization’s top three competitors. Discuss industry rivalry. Is competition intense?
• bargaining power of buyers—Who are the buyers in this industry? What kind of influence do buyers have on the competitors in the industry? Globalization makes it easier for buyers to source products worldwide. Is this the case in this industry?• bargaining power of suppliers—Provide a profile of the suppliers. Suppliers with significant industry influence can play a major role in the marketplace. For instance, DeBeers, the world’s leading supplier of diamonds, has enormous bargaining power in the diamond industry
• threat of substitutes—Carefully distinguish between similar products in the same industry. A substitute product for eye glasses would be contact lenses. Train travel is a substitute for travelling by car.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.