PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTION AS THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN!! THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE ON 03/24/2019!!!!!
Choose ONE of the following questions and answer it.
1. Using this week’s two “woman question” readings–“Of Queen’s Gardens” and The Queen’s Reign–discuss how men’s attitudes towards women changed from the early Victorian period (1830s) to the end of the Victorian period (1890s).
2. Using this week’s two “woman question” readings–“Of Queen’s Gardens” and The Queen’s Reign–discuss how the ways that women viewed themselves changed from the early Victorian period (1830s) to the late Victorian period (1890s).
3. Using this week’s two “empire” readings–“Minute on Indian Education” and “My Diary in India–compare how the attitudes of our two authors, Macaulay and Russell, differ from each other in how they view the indigenous people of India.
Each response needs only to be TWO TO THREE WELL-DEVELOPED PARAGRAPHS, (about 250-500 words) but if you feel the need to take a topic and run with it, then feel free to do so.
I will grade your responses based on the following criteria:
1. I will look at the thoughtfulness of the answer. Your posting should have a thesis and some development to prove that thesis. If you simply answer the question without adding anything valuable to the discussion, then you’ll get a minimal grade. If you raise interesting questions or interpretations to the reading, then your grade will be higher.
a. NOTE: It is better to only have one or two major points for a thesis and then develop that point fully than it is to have three or four points without developing any of those points at all.
2. The second criterion that I will be grading your response on is surface errors. This is, after all, an English class. Just because this is only a short reader response does not mean that you can have a lot of spelling errors, run-on sentences, sentence fragments agreement errors, missing punctuation, or second person pronouns (you, your, you’re) in your response. Since you had to pass both English 1101 and 1102 to take this class, I will expect you to write your paper with a mastery of collegiate-level grammar.
3. I REQUIRE you to use a minimum of one direct quote (more if necessary) to help solidify your evidence. When you use direct quotes, be sure to-
a. Format the quote properly in MLA FORMAT. If it’s three lines or fewer, use short quote format, complete with setting the quote off with a comma and enclosing it in quotation marks. If the quote runs into a fourth line, then it should be a block quote.
b. CITE the page numbers (for prose) or line numbers (for poetry) for every single quote. Improperly citing a source, or not citing the source at all, will cause the writer to lose points.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.