This assignment asks you to do documentation of requirements in a standard Software Requirements Specification format. Use the results of either your first assignment or your second assignment, and provide a document in the following format:
Title of the Product
1. Purpose: brief (one to three sentence) description of the product being developed, and whether it is a new product, a new version,, or a replacement.
2. Document Conventions: Describe any typographical conventions you will be using or any standards you will be following. If there are none (probably the case for your assignment), state NONE.
3. Project Scope: Relate the software to business objectives and strategies.
4. References: List any documents, or other resources on which part of the specification is based. Here you would list the materials for your firast or second assignment.
1. Product perspective: Describe how the product fits into the other products or services your company provides.
2. User Classes and Characteristics: Describe the types of users your product is expected to have, their experience with computers, and with similar products.
3. Operating Environment: Describe the hardware, network, other software, etc. with which the product will operate. Include verison numbers where appropriate.
4. Design and Implementation Constraints: If there are any constraints such as programming language, database management system, code library, coding standard, etc. whcih must be employed on the project, describe them. If there are any constraints on the selection of tools by the developers, describe them.
5. Assumptions and Dependencies: Will the product depend on the availability of any particular personnel, software, or hardware to operate?
Repeat these subsections for each feature to be provided by the product.
1. Name: a brief, but descriptive name of the feature
3. Functional Requirements
4. Non-functional requirements that affect this feature.
1. Logical data model
2. Data Dictionary
3. Reports the product will produce
4. Data acquisition, integrity, retention, and disposal
External Interface Requirements
1. User Interfaces: Describe the logical characteristics of each user interface.
2. Software Interfaces
3. Hardware Interfaces
4. Communications interfaces
3. Logging and audit trails
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.