Leverages Technology And Information Resources Assignment
February 25th, 2020
Leverages technology and information resources to conduct research, communicate e-business professionals.
An annotated bibliography is a list of citations to books, articles, and documents. Each citation is followed by a brief (usually 150 words), descriptive, and evaluative paragraph called an annotation.
The purpose of the annotation is to inform the reader of the relevance, accuracy, and quality of the sources cited. This assignment will improve your literacy research skills and give you a better understanding of the business area of interest.
Provide critical commentary that examines the source and its relationship to the topic
- Pick a specific business topic of interest.
- Interesting. Is the question worth finding an answer for? Is the answer potentially valuable to others?
- Specific. Is the question narrow or too broad?
- Feasible. Can the question be answered within a reasonable amount of time and with a limited budget?
- Measurable. Will the research produce data that can be supported or contradicted?
- Select ten sources.
- Using the library database, search for journal articles and ebooks that cover your topic.
- Read the abstracts to assess the relevance and value of each source.
- Does the source offer a good introduction to the issue?
- Does the source effectively address the issue?
- What limitations does the source have?
- What are the special features of the source? Get Operations Management homework help today