February 24th, 2020
When accessing the lab materials, be sure to continue to add notes in your Weekly Study Field Notes document for the week, adding any important information you would like to learn.
Be sure to give yourself plenty of time to complete your lab portion of the course and do not wait until the last day of the week! The interactive lab works best using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer as browsers.
To successfully work on the lab, complete the following:
- Complete the Week 5 Lab (Links to an external site.). Click here if you are having difficulties opening the Weekly Lab.
- Take notes during the lab by adding on to this week’s field notes.
- Once you have completed the lab, download the Week 5 Garbology Worksheet.
- Using your textbook and information provided in the lab and taken from your field notes, answer all of the questions in complete sentences.
- Submit the Week Five Lab Reporting Form via the Waypoint dropbox. The document does not need to include a title page or other APA formatting; however, any outside sources utilized in your answers must be referenced in proper APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Get Science homework help today