Discipline and Manage Behavior Assignment
February 24th, 2020
Discuss Discipline and Manage Behavior in the Classroom
Guiding and directing children toward acceptable behavior includes everything parents and teachers do and, everything they say, in an attempt to influence the child. The goal of a good guidance process is to help children achieve self-discipline. The most effective guidance methods require children to think and reflect on their feelings and their actions and actively involve them in the process of solving the problem. For this assignment, you will write a paper that addresses the following:
- • How should discipline be handled in an early childhood classroom?
- • Determine which strategies might be most effective and provide reasons for your choices.
- • Discuss what you consider to be the most important trends and issues in regard to guiding children’s behavior.
- • Share some strategies for managing specific situations.
- • Support your response with examples and citations. Get Social Science help today