Part of Inventory Assignment
3. Select a suitable concept to match the appropriate definition.
1.The sacrifice of resources.
2. The cost cannot be directly related to a cost object.
3. The cost varies with the volume of activity.
4. Cost used to compute inventory value according to GAAP.
5. The cost charged against revenue in a particular accounting period.
6.The cost that can be directly related to a cost object.
7.Past, present, or near-future cash flow.
8.Lost benefit from the best-forgone alternative.
9.The cost that can more easily be attributed to time intervals.
10.The cost that does not vary with the volume of activity.
11. The cost is part of the inventory.
Full absorption Cost
Variable Cost. .