Standard Normal Distribution Assignment
February 19th, 2020
2 Find the z-score corresponding to the given area. Remember, z is distributed as the standard normal distribution with a mean of 0 and a standard deviation of 1.
· The area to the left of z is 15%
· The area to the right of z is 65%
· The area to the left of z is 10%
· The area to the right of z is 5%
· The area between -z and z is 95%. (Hint draw a picture and figure out the area to the left of the -z.)
· The area between -z and z is 99%.
I am mainly having trouble with the last two