Security Management Homework Assignments
Please see attachment. and complete all of it.
Use Python for the programs and screenshots.
Message me if you have any questions.
Due in 24 hours.
CS632 Lab 1 Name _________________________________
Compile C program
- Write a c program (Lab1) to print “CS632 – Lab 1 Name Ronald Averion”, “This is my first program”
- Expand the program to take “1” as input and print the same lines.
- Screenshot your code for both programs and paste here.
- Screenshot the output of both programs and paste here.
CS632 – Lab 1 Name: Ronald Averion
This is my first program
CS632 Lab 2 Name _________________________________
- Write a brief paragraph about the C programming language. Include some history, pros and cons and possible usage.
- Write a brief paragraph about the Perl programming language. Include some history, pros and cons and possible usage.
- Write a brief paragraph about the Python programming language. Include some history, pros and cons and possible usage.
- Write a c program (or any language) to calculate the risk of an item in an architectural risk analysis. Use the equation risk = annual occurrence * probability * cost.
- Write a program that initializes a character array. Print out the first three items of the array.
- Take screenshot of both sets of code
- Take screenshots of both programs outputs
CS632 Lab 3 Name _________________________________________
Part 1. Create a program to accept user input into an array.
The array can be numeric, or character based. It needs to ask the user to define the size. Print out the array in a list.
Copy your code (not just a screenshot) and a screenshot of output into the section below.
- My Code
- My Output
Part 2. Take your same program and alter it to print the 3rd item in the array.
- Copy your code (not just a screenshot) and a screenshot of output into the section below.
- My Code
- My Output
CS632 Lab 4 Name _________________________________________
Write an attack tree for obtaining another team member’s password. Try several vectors and show specific details of each attack.
https://essay.utwente.nl/79133/1/Sonderen_MA_EEMCS.pdf (page 4 and 14)
As a team you will create a story about a team of hackers. You want to break into a datacenter, delete some data and then take a company car to get away. Assign team members projects to hack and create attack trees as needed. You will submit a short story that you write up as a team. 3 to 8 pages double spaces. APA citations at the end.