Case Study K–12 Assignment
Select a case study from the Course Materials resources for this unit. This section contains case studies about educational decisions in various situations. Your selection will be K–12, Analyze the assumptions found in the case study’s decisions. Submit a paper detailing the following components:
- Explain the subject(s) or subject’s topics.
- Describe the case study’s educational setting and social situation.
- Give details about the learners, including age, background, learning profiles, and others.
- Describe the educational concern or the purpose of the formation of the case study’s decision-making team. Describe any needs that were identified at the beginning of the study.
- Identify all stakeholders and describe their positions within the educational setting and the team. Explain each stakeholder’s influence and possible assumptions that explain their interests and later recommendations.
- Identify the expressed or underlying decision-making model(s) used by the team.
- Describe the final decision or outcome on which the team agreed.
- Evaluate the final decision in several ways:
- Do you think the final decision will solve the educational setting’s concerns? Do you agree or disagree with the final decision?
- What contribution did each stakeholder add to the decision-making process and the final decision? Would you suggest any additional contributions or anything done differently by each stakeholder?
- Did the decision-making model fit the team’s characteristics or would you suggest a different model for this particular team and setting? Why?
Part 2(a) 1 page
Prepare an APA formatted manuscript report discussing at least one contemporary issue. A contemporary issue is a controversy that has experts on opposing sides, it is not a problem in developing your project. Research information on the selected topic from professional organizations and related professional journals.
Discuss both sides of the issue and describe how researching the controversy has impacted you, personally, as an educational leader.
1) Create policy/standards chosen that reflect the need for this project (there is no set number of length)
2) Create behavioral learning objectives for the course and for each unit using the ABCD format that aligns with the need for the curriculum based on the policy/standards.
Description: The candidate must submit the policy and/or standards chosen that reflect the need for this project. The candidate must submit the candidate-created behavioral learning objectives for the course and for each unit written in ABCD format that aligns with the need for the curriculum based on the policy/standards. Get Social Science help today