Well Capitalized Banks Assignment
February 18th, 2020
- Jim Conard of West Bank described how West Bank ‘wins’ in the market place. What did he share is a key to their success? [5 pts]
- Name the title or describe the kind of work that Niki Prom from MidwestOne Bank does. [5 pts]
- Which of the following is NOT an advantage of being well capitalized? [5 pts]
- Well capitalized banks have lower risk.
- Well capitalized banks undergo fewer examinations.
- Well capitalized banks can more freely expand the services they offer or take over other banks.
- Well capitalized banks grow more slowly.
- Name the 6 “C’s” of lending: [5 pts]
- [Character, capacity, capital/cash, collateral, conditions, control]Get Finance homework help today