You will be completing a self-management project in Week 5, and your topic needs to be approved by your instructor to ensure it is behavioral, measurable, and objectively defined. Doing so ensures that you select an appropriate topic but also gets you thinking about how to operationally define behavior.
Choose a target behavior for your Week 5 Self-Management Project.
Write a 175-word summary on the target behavior in observable and measurable terms. Include the methods that will be used to observe and acquire baseline data.
Submit your target behavior description, along with the dimension you will be measuring to your instructor for approval.
The second part is this:
This cumulative assignment allows you to consider everything you have learned over the past 5 weeks in an attempt to change the behavior of your own. This overall process is similar to what a board-certified behavior analyst would compete with a new client.
Refer to the approved behavior you would like to change, based on your submission to your instructor in Week 3.
Track baseline data over a 3-day period, using the Baseline Data Worksheet.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper that outlines an intervention plan for changing that behavior, in which you discuss the following:
- Describe the target behavior.
- Outline the dimensions of measurement/baseline measurement.
- Describe the function of the baseline behavior.
- Outline the goals of behavioral change.
- Propose a behavior intervention plan based on goals.
- Provide a minimum of 2 antecedent changes.
- Provide 4 to 5 consequence modifications. Choose consequences based on at least four of the following: positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, negative punishment, positive punishment, and extinction.
- Describe any potential barriers to treatment, as well as how you would overcome these barriers.
- Describe the expected outcome if the behavior intervention plan was implemented and followed.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines. Get Psychology homework help today