Preventative Measures Assignment
February 18th, 2020
Our liver, gallbladder and pancreas play a huge role in the human body and have many functions we learned about this week.
- Discuss what we can do to keep these organs as healthy as possible?
- Can any of the diseases of these organs be prevented? How?
Make sure to include at least one paragraph in your response and explain your answer with detailed information
6.Brian is a 30-year-old male who was recently discharged from the hospital after a minor surgery. He is now complaining of pain and burning during urination, and a constant urge to urinate throughout the day.
- Discuss what tests the physicians might order to confirm his diagnosis:
- What results might you expect?
- What is his treatment and how long do you think he needs to be treated for?
- Would his treatment be different if he was a female? Get Health and Medical Help Today