Our Brain Assignment
Like magic and illusions, sometimes our brain can really trick us and affect our perception. Our brain is very powerful and if we have a perception of reality, we may limit our critical thinking skills to confirm what our brain believes.
How we create our unconscious assumptions affects how we view the world. Once our brain learns something, it is difficult to see things in a different way. Therefore, we make assumptions without using our critical thinking skills to the fullest.
This discussion asks you to consider how you would perceive the world if your senses were more acute or sensitive than they actually are. Please answer the following questions:
- List a few things you would see, that you cannot see now if your sense of vision were “better.”
- List a few things you would hear, that you cannot hear now if you could hear “better.”
- If your other sensesâtaste and smellâwere more sensitive, how might you be affected?
- Why are our senses no more or no less acute or sensitive than they are?
- If human beings continue to be urban creatures for the next few million years, in what ways might our sensory systems evolve or change?
Watch the required sentence requirements carefully. 10 quality sentences are required. Get Psychology homework help today