Individual Programmatic Assessment Assignment
MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK NOT GIVEN TO OTHER STUDENTS. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources;
and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Include citations in the text and references at the end of the document in APA format. PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY. IN-TEXT CITATION AND MUST CITE ALL REFERENCE IN APA FORMAT. MUST ADHERE TO RUBRIC.
Select one of the following classic studies in social psychology. While many of these studies are referenced in Social Beings, you may need to do additional research using the University Library or other resources.
- Darley and Latane’s (1968) study of the bystander effect, including the concept of diffusion of responsibility and the conditions under which people are more or less likely to help
Write a 1000-word paper about a classic study in social psychology that includes the following information:
- A summary of the study and how it was conducted
- An explanation of the study results: What happened? Were there any unexpected findings? What did the authors conclude? What did the results mean, and what are their implications?
- An explanation of how the concept situationism applies to the study results
- Answers to the following questions:
- Do you think the study results might have been different if the participants were from a different cultural, ethnic, or gender group? How so?
- Do you think the results of the study are important and relevant to contemporary society? Explain. Get Psychology homework help today