Counseling Children Assignment
Please read Counseling Children Chapter 18 and review the outline provided in the previous tab before answering the following questions.
Use your textbook in answering the questions. Imagine that you are a high school-based counselor/therapist and you are asked to develop and run a counseling group on a topic of your choice on campus. Keep in mind the needs and challenges that high school adolescents face today when choosing your group topic. Please answer the following questions:
1. What is the topic of your group?
2. What “type” of a group will it be? (see pages 586-588)
3. What theoretical orientation would you use and what would be the corresponding goals of your group?
4. How would you select your group members? (Who would be invited to participate?)
5. How do you hope this group will benefit students? Get Psychology homework help today