February 18th, 2020
1: Describe the importance of effective scholarship and evidence-based information to advance the profession of nursing.
- Describe the basic differences between research (qualitative and quantitative) and evidence-based practice (EBP).
- Describe how nurse leaders use evidence-based practice to support and sustain patient-care outcomes.
- Describe how theory development and research exploration supports nursing practice changes that increase positive patient outcome.
2: Explain the use of information management tools and technologies to monitor and improve health care delivery and patient outcomes.
- Identify a nursing practice that has recently changed in a specific health care setting.
- Describe how nurse leaders use communication to build interprofessional stakeholder engagements.
- 3: Communicate in a manner that is consistent with expectations of a nursing professional.
- Write coherently to support a central idea in appropriate format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics. Get Health and Medical Help Today