Communicating Positive Changes Plan Assignment
February 18th, 2020
One of the responsibilities of a leader includes advocacy for his or her organization. To advocate effectively, he or she needs to demonstrate and effectively communicate that a difference has been made—that he or she has closed a learning gap or benefited from an opportunity.
In this assignment, you will be asked to design a plan for communicating positive changes within your organization.
In your design document, answer the following questions:
- Who are your stakeholders, and what are their expectations of your organization?
- What key messages do you want to communicate?
- How will you address potential or real ethical issues in your communication?
- What objective measures will you collect to demonstrate change, and what tools will you use for collecting these data?
- What media, methods, and materials will you use to advocate for your organization?
- What is your annual communication timeline? Get Social Science help today