Cause Analysis Assignment
February 18th, 2020
- Root Cause Analysis and Fishbone Diagram. Identify where the problems exist that you will address.
Action Plan for Each Indicator.
2. What the evidence says should be done. The changes that should occur in order to improve practice, to include:
- Indicator (look at your indicator sheet): Provide the evidence to support in one sentence.
- Measurement: Numerator and denominator. How will you measure that the change is being done?
- Goal: What is your goal data? Benchmarks?
- Implementation: Include Best Practices for implementing your change and evidence to support your implementation strategy.
- Create a table with the following information for each indicator:
- Who (is responsible)?–>Describe who is responsible.
- What (are they responsible for?)–>Explain what they are responsible for completing (each indicator described above).
- Why (did you select this person?)–>Rationale for why this person should be responsible for this action.
- When (will they perform the action?)–>What is the timeline for completing the task?
- How (will they complete the action?)–>Explain how the person should complete the action (think of implementation described above).
- Completion Date–>Date for completing the action. Get Health and Medical Help Today