Best Practices Presentation Assignment
February 18th, 2020
For this benchmark assignment, create a 10-12 slide digital presentation of evidence-based best practices related to progress monitoring, communicating learning objectives, self-assessment, and providing effective feedback.
The presentation should include the following components:
- How you communicate learning objectives to your class and measure student performance of the identified learning objectives.
- How you work collaboratively with students to establish learning goals and track individual progress.
- How you assist students in analyzing their work, assessment results, and keeping track of their own progress.
- How you provide effective, descriptive feedback to your students.
Include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
Part 2: Summary
In 500-750 words summarize and examine the process of implementing your best practices in communicating objectives, progress monitoring, and providing effective feedback.
Answer the following in your summary:
- What is the value of analyzing performance data? Discuss the influence instructional planning has on gaps and patterns.
- How can the best practices included in your presentation inform instructional planning? How are the learning gaps and patterns addressed?
- How does the classroom climate influence students’ confidence in learning independently and taking ownership of their academic progress?
- How do inquiry and the development of higher-order skills promote student engagement and motivation to learn? Get Social Science help today