A Visual Tour Of Ancient Greece And Rome Assignment
Describe what can be found in the ancient Greek cities of Greece, Crete, and modern Turkey
Imagine you are narrating a guided tour throughout the ancient Greek and Roman worlds.
Create a 700- to 1,050-word tour guide describing the places and artifacts that the tourists will see.
Include the following in your tour:
· Visit at least three cities in the ancient Greek world (this includes Greece, Crete, and modern Turkey), and describe what can be found in each.
· Three specific pieces of ancient Greek sculpture
· Artifacts from a mixture of the Bronze Age, the Golden Age, and the Hellenistic Greek periods
· Three specific pieces of ancient Roman architecture (not limited to the city of Rome, but built by Romans)
· Discuss two pieces of Roman literature. The tourists will need to be entertained during those long drives through the countryside!
· Explain the significance of each place or artifact discussed on the tour.
· Include at least five images to illustrate your guide.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines. Get Psychology homework help today