Using and Applying Badrul Khan’s Web-based Framework Assignment
Use and apply Badrul Khan’s Web-based Framework to evaluate an online course offered by a corporate organization for training purposes, academic courses, or a virtual high school course. While you are navigating the course of your choice, answer the questions outlined in the “ Matrix for Evaluation of E-Learning Courses ” provided here.
After answering and commenting on each question in the matrix, write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you address this question thoroughly: To what extent does the course meet the nine (9) dimensions of Khan’s Web-based Framework?
Preparation. Review Badrul Khan’s Web-based Framework.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Answer the questions in the matrix about the selected course. (Access the list of questions in the course shell.)
- Describe and evaluate the selected online course offered by a corporate organization for training purposes, academic institution, or a virtual high school, including (a) type, of course, (b) length, (c) target learners, and (d) delivery method(s) (text, audio, video lecture, etc.).
- Describe and evaluate the selected online course offered by a corporate organization for training purposes, academic institution, or a virtual high school, including (a) interactivity, (b) types of communication between instructor and students, (c) collaboration opportunities, and (d) two (2) other key features.
- Evaluate the selected online course using nine (9) dimensions of Khan’s Web-based Framework.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page, responses to the questions, and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Put the matrix with the questions and your answers into the paper as an appendix.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze design and instructional concepts of e-Learning.
- Describe the unique needs and challenges of virtual learners.
- Explain the ethical considerations of e-Learning.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the theory and practice of e-Learning.
- Write clearly and concisely about the theory and practice of e-Learning using proper writing mechanics. Get Social Science help today