The Flag of South Carolina Assignment
Students will create a multimedia presentation on the state of South Carolina by completing a web quest assignment.
You are a representative of the state of South Carolina. In a national assembly representing all states, you are to showcase South Carolina to homeowners and businesses by presenting necessary and pertinent information.
Instructions for researching South Carolina
This “book” will guide you through the steps for researching and preparing your presentation on the state of South Carolina. Each “page” in the book contains links to the specific information you will need to answer questions on each topic listed below (numbers 2 through 8). You will then submit your final presentation in the next “assignment” module in the course.
Instructions for creating a presentation about South Carolina
- Create a cover page with the name of your state and its emblem or flag. Include your name and course.
- Prepare two slides about how the state of South Carolina is unique.
- Prepare two slides about South Carolina’s minimum wage and texting-while-driving law.
- Prepare two slides about the South Carolina State Legislature.
- Prepare two to three slides about services provided by South Carolina.
- Prepare two to three slides about the governor of South Carolina.
- Prepare at least one slide about the South Carolina Courts.
- Prepare at least one slide about voter turnout in South Carolina.
- Prepare a bibliography of sources used for your presentation. Get Social Science help today