February 17th, 2020
- Research a possible issue or problem within epidemiology
- Form a hypothesis for how to solve the issue or problem you have identified and use the scientific method to create and test your hypothesis.
- Create charts, graphs or maps to illustrate the data from your research.
- Using critical thinking and problem-solving skills, how can health science professionals be successful in improving this problem?
- NO PLAGIARISM
- The paper should be at least 1000 words in length.
- Include a list of U.S. based references only APA format. Get Health and Medical Help Today