Investment Assignment

5. Two financial assets A and B are expected to give the following expected returns: A pays a ret -10S (100 % probability); B pays either +20$ (10 % probability) or +70S (90% probability):

a) A has no risk.

b) B has no risk

c) A and B are risky assets, but B is riskier than A

d) A and B are risky assets, but A is riskier than B

6. If the Government announces today an increase in the Corporate tax starting next year:

a) The valuation of the 5-years investment project the company calculated yesterday will change.

b) The valuation of the 5-years investment project the firm invested in last year will change.

c) Generally, a higher Corporate Tax relates to a lower Net Present Value

d) All of the above.

7. Depreciation:

a) Represents a cash outflow.

b) Reduces taxable incomes.

c) Increases taxes

d) All of the above

8. What investments in real assets should the firm make? Investments where

a) The value is higher than the cost.

b) The project is worth more than the capital required to undertake it.

c) The company spends money now because is expecting higher discounted net cash flows from the future

d) All of the above.

9. In calculating the value of a project:

a) One safer euro is worth more than a risky

b) One euro today is worth more than one euro tomorrow.

c) We are interested in the difference between the cash flows of the firm with the project and the cash flows of the firm without the project.

d) All of the above one. Get Finance homework help today

Calculate the price
Make an order in advance and get the best price
Pages (550 words)
$0.00
*Price with a welcome 15% discount applied.
Pro tip: If you want to save more money and pay the lowest price, you need to set a more extended deadline.
We know how difficult it is to be a student these days. That's why our prices are one of the most affordable on the market, and there are no hidden fees.

Instead, we offer bonuses, discounts, and free services to make your experience outstanding.
How it works
Receive a 100% original paper that will pass Turnitin from a top essay writing service
step 1
Upload your instructions
Fill out the order form and provide paper details. You can even attach screenshots or add additional instructions later. If something is not clear or missing, the writer will contact you for clarification.
Pro service tips
How to get the most out of your experience with Australia Assessments
One writer throughout the entire course
If you like the writer, you can hire them again. Just copy & paste their ID on the order form ("Preferred Writer's ID" field). This way, your vocabulary will be uniform, and the writer will be aware of your needs.
The same paper from different writers
You can order essay or any other work from two different writers to choose the best one or give another version to a friend. This can be done through the add-on "Same paper from another writer."
Copy of sources used by the writer
Our college essay writers work with ScienceDirect and other databases. They can send you articles or materials used in PDF or through screenshots. Just tick the "Copy of sources" field on the order form.
Testimonials
See why 20k+ students have chosen us as their sole writing assistance provider
Check out the latest reviews and opinions submitted by real customers worldwide and make an informed decision.
Business
Blends well with the target website's affairs.
Customer 452441, June 22nd, 2022
Other
Michelle is a great writer! Assignment on time.
Customer 463427, October 1st, 2022
Military
excellent work
Customer 456821, November 1st, 2022
Management
support is great. I am grateful to you and your company. thank you very much.
Customer 454227, April 6th, 2020
MGMT 221 Introduction to Management Information System
Thank you!
Customer 457731, February 2nd, 2022
Computer science
Avoidable revisions. Always check for errors.
Customer 462387, April 17th, 2022
Interior Decoration
Excellent work! We look down to your future contribution
Customer 463463, November 16th, 2022
Public Relations
This writer did a good job on my paper, it had to be revised and I couldn't have asked for a better writer. My paper was on time. Thanks!
Customer 452621, January 22nd, 2020
English 101
i received the paper early
Customer 461063, November 1st, 2022
History
looks great
Customer 463501, October 16th, 2022
Other
Paper is great but I had to turn in past my deadline.
Customer 463301, October 1st, 2022
English 101
Good one.
Customer 453625, May 25th, 2022
11,595
Customer reviews in total
96%
Current satisfaction rate
3 pages
Average paper length
37%
Customers referred by a friend
OUR GIFT TO YOU
15% OFF your first order
Use a coupon FIRST15 and enjoy expert help with any task at the most affordable price.
Claim my 15% OFF Order in Chat